Grey, Olivia, and Jane in the wagon.

Jane helped steady Grey so he could sit with the big kids in the wagon.
Jane and Olivia were inseparable and wanted to do everything together. They loved riding in the wagon, running through the corn, sitting on pumpkins, holding hands, and looking at the animals.
Since it's not fun to think about how early it's going to get dark here after daylight savings (soon it will be dark by 4:30pm, people!), we're trying to focus on the finer points of fall. Like Halloween, homemade roasted almonds, pear and apples sauce, pumpkin pie, caramel apple cider from Starbucks, butternut squash soup, salmon running in the Cedar River, the return of 30 Rock, and scary movies from the library.
8 comments:
I love that picture of Jane on the pumpkin with the sun behind her. She is oozing personality. By the way, my brother in law lives in snohomish! Also I hate it getting so dark so early. I feel like the sun doesn't come up until 9 am and then it starts going down at 4:30! Yuck!
and don't forget Fancy Pants...you can enjoy that all year round!
I don't know where Jane learned to pose like that. I said "smile" and she snapped into that position. She's very full of surprises.
She's naturally photogenic. It's glorious. I love getting pumpkins. It's probably one of my favorite things about fall. And I love snugly, winter hats on kids. They are so sweet!
What fun pics of the kids! I too love starbucks caramel apple cider. So, so yummy. I have been looking for a good squash soup recipe. Do you have a favorite you would be willingly to share? :)
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! I love all the pictures! Too cute!
I love Grey's furrowed brow in some pics and his smiley cheeks in others.
Fun photos of cute kids in a pumpkin patch. I've never been to a pumpkin patch. How very Charlie Brown. Wish I could have been there!
Welcome, Brad, to the world of little girls. If I remember right, Gaby wasn't even two when she first shocked us with a girlie look-at-me pose.
I had no idea about Seattle's 4:30 welcome to nighttime scenario you're experiencing. We had a taste of that in London in December. It was crazy. I had just the opposite in Madrid in July, with never-ending daylight. They referred to 8 p.m. as afternon, with dinner at 10 p.m. or later.
Post a Comment