that is so cute. i laughed out loud. really.and i love your costumes.
She is just oozing personality! Adorable.
Jane is so awesome. The boys and I just watched that three times. They both said, "that so funny!" Now they are trying to sing it themselves.
She sings with such confidence, you would never know she was making it up as she goes. I love it, she never misses a beat!
That was terrible. Barely coherent singing. Wrong lyrics. Man, what are you TEACHING these kids. D+, tops. . . . Just kidding Meg. This cracked us up to no end. More kid videos. Now, please (and if Bad Guy were to make an appearance, we wouldn't complain).
This video has just been played a plethera of times in our little house. Olivia is very happy with it!
That is awesome! I love how she sings with gusto!
Gotta love the big finish!
Holy cow you taught her french!?!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that is so cute. i laughed out loud. really.
and i love your costumes.
She is just oozing personality! Adorable.
Jane is so awesome. The boys and I just watched that three times. They both said, "that so funny!" Now they are trying to sing it themselves.
She sings with such confidence, you would never know she was making it up as she goes. I love it, she never misses a beat!
That was terrible. Barely coherent singing. Wrong lyrics. Man, what are you TEACHING these kids. D+, tops.
. . .
Just kidding Meg. This cracked us up to no end. More kid videos. Now, please (and if Bad Guy were to make an appearance, we wouldn't complain).
This video has just been played a plethera of times in our little house. Olivia is very happy with it!
That is awesome! I love how she sings with gusto!
Gotta love the big finish!
Holy cow you taught her french!?!
Post a Comment