Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One Minute Movies, Two Minute Special Edition: Ice is Nice

Especially when you're teething, like Grey has been. He handles it like a champ, though.
This is his brand new giggle. He giggles like this all the time.



Jane loves shave ice, or what she calls "pink ice cream." I found a Pampered Chef Ice Shaver on eBay this summer and it has been well worth the money. There's nothing like a little "pink ice cream" to cheer up a dark, rainy evening.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow. Grey and Miles still sound so much alike. Just like Patty and Kathy.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Too cute! I love his little giggle. I also love the fact that Jane sounds so excited when her brother starts laughing.

Carolyn Ebert said...

great grey giggles...

the two minute special edition of ice is nice was twice as nice...