Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I think something is wrong when you have to consult wikipedia to brush up on bedtime stories.

I want to avoid the predicament I ran into when the three bears came home to find Goldilocks in baby bear's bed: "...and Goldilocks and Baby Bear became best friends. Then End."

1 comment:

Denise Stears said...

I know what you mean. I bought this book with a bunch of the fairy tales in it because Macey loved Goldilocks. But they ended up being the original stories so at the end of Little Red Ridinghood it read that the hunter came and cut open the wolf with his knife and the grandma jumped out because he ate her and then they stuffed his body with rocks and sewed him back up so his body was too heavy to get up and chase them. I thought it was a little too graphic. I never knew how that story ended, but now I know.