yes! yes, i do want to come visit you! i think i would have taken 180 pictures too - if i had remembered to take our camera, which i'm forgetting all too often these days... what beautiful places. i'm so glad you're able to enjoy them.
Wow that place is so beautiful. I would love to come visit. Not much scenery in Idaho, just a bunch of potato fields. I miss the ocean. It's sad because some of my husbands family has never see the ocean before. You are so lucky.
I am so JEALOUS, Deception Pass is one of my most favorite places!! Plus, we had to settle for the Tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point, it just can't compare to the Skagit Valley one.
At least it's going to be in the upper 70's here today. :)
I think we took around that same number of photos when we visited the tulip festival. It's hard not too! Was that Kira Jones? She is getting so tall :) What a fun day!
11 comments:
yes! yes, i do want to come visit you! i think i would have taken 180 pictures too - if i had remembered to take our camera, which i'm forgetting all too often these days...
what beautiful places. i'm so glad you're able to enjoy them.
Wow that place is so beautiful. I would love to come visit. Not much scenery in Idaho, just a bunch of potato fields. I miss the ocean. It's sad because some of my husbands family has never see the ocean before. You are so lucky.
I am so JEALOUS, Deception Pass is one of my most favorite places!! Plus, we had to settle for the Tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point, it just can't compare to the Skagit Valley one.
At least it's going to be in the upper 70's here today. :)
Ooh, me, me! I want to visit there, it's gorgeous! Your family is so cute. Great pictures!
It looks like you had a great time. Those tulips ae fantastic.
Beautiful! I love tulips, but I think they look best in bunches and fields like that.
I think we took around that same number of photos when we visited the tulip festival. It's hard not too!
Was that Kira Jones? She is getting so tall :)
What a fun day!
oops, I just realized I missed spelled Keira. Sorry :)
Wow! What a gorgeous place! We'll have to time our next trip up there to see the tulips and this Deception Pass you speak of. Very glorious.
visit you? yes, whoo hoo!
some day...
The tulips are amazing! I want to see that in person one day. Hope you are doing well, Meg!
Post a Comment