SeahurstParkFun from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.
We were looking for a good excuse to play around with our new software, so we borrowed a tripod from a friend and went to Seahurst Park. I'm going to take a little break from projects like this for a little while, so I can devote some time to creating an online portfolio. I'll let you know when my website goes live.
(In case you're wondering about the song, it is Ievan Polkka by Loituma. You may have seen it here.)
10 comments:
i love it. and i love having talented friends. but grey's slide at the end takes the cake!
too funny! that is good stuff.
How glorious! That was great. We only watched it six times though, so I'm not sure we caught all the subtleties.
That was a lot of fun. That's pretty sophisticated software. Nice job. Of course, the subjects are some of my favorite people on the planet. Not biased in any way. :)
That bit at the end with Grey falling off the slide made me laugh dang hard. How did you get the video to keep panning to the right at the end there. That was cool. And I liked the music!
Seahurst Park is destined to become a classic!
see jane
see grey
see brad
see meg
see jane slide
see grey slide
slide, grey, slide
see grey fall!
see the singleys have fun
see the eberts smile :D
What fun! Seahurst look like a great park. Thanks for sharing.
I've been spinning for 14:07 and still going strong.
Finally stopped leek spinning at 31:53.
So cool! And the slide at the end is great :)
Post a Comment