For Meg's birthday we rented a canoe and paddled around Lake Washington.
MegTurns27 from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.
It was a great outing, despite Grey falling overboard. Fortunately, Meg reached out and caught him before he was out of reach. Jane was right that "when we're far away from home, we make it to stuff." We did make it to Mercer Island after all.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Meg. I love the video. That music is perfect. Way to go. Mercer island. What a fun little adventure!
I love that music. And the movie. Brilliant. I know I already said this, but happy birthday again, Meg. And I am so glad that you caught Grey after he went in the water. He's a keeper.
All your adventures are going to give your kids great memories! Having fun "far away from home." Happy Birthday Meg!
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! Happy Birthday MEG!
Post a Comment