When you ask Grey what his name is, he will either answer:
"Gway-gway!"
Or
"Bob!"
So far Bob likes our new house. The second night here, tucked in his own bed surrounded by his many DD's, he looked up at me and said, "I want to go home." On Monday, he saw our empty apartment for the first time and said, "where's our couch?"
"It's at our new house," Jane answered. That night when we pulled into the driveway he said, "we home!"
It helps a mom quite a bit when the two-year-old calls the new place home.
June Lately...
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
I hope the adjustment to the new place is going well! I am available all morning if you would like to drop the kids off and unpack in a quiet house for awhile. Just call me.
Hey that is funny. I like Bob as Grwey's new name. Awesome.
How is the new house? Can I do anything for you? I'm calling you now.
It took Jenna a few days as well after we moved. I love that he already calls it home, so sweet! I hope the adjustment continues :) Too bad we missed you today, we drove right by Jane's elementary school and found a cool little park just up the street from it. We'll have to get together soon!
Post a Comment