Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen...The Beatles!

TicketToRide from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.

7 comments:

faith said...

That was great! I think the Twist and Shout scream was my favorite. What cute kids!
And I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but Grey seems to articulate quite well for his age!

Rich said...

Wow, that was awesome! My favorite was the Beatles song, "Beatles." From their self titled album, "Beatles, Beatles, Beatles."

Greg said...

Another instant classic!

Kristin said...

My favorite is Grey singing the hymns at church. Priceless.

Britton said...

I am so. proud. Getting your kids to love The Beatles at such a young age is quite an accomplishment. And, if this message actually posts, that's an accomplishment too because I had no idea I could make comments. This is MLE by the way.

Lindsey said...

I love it! You're on your way to becoming the next Vontrap family :) I want tickets to your first concert or invite to the sacrament mtg!

Jessica Brown said...

Thanks so much for giving Jaron a ride the other day! You are the truest of friends to him, especially considering he beats you.

I love Grey. He is so stinking cute! He's got an awesome rock star scream too.