
Part of our trip to New York, and the whole reason we got to go, was to talk about these little babies. Meet Multiblocks. You might be better acquainted with them as Brainy Blocks. They are on presale as of today, and we're excited to say that they are beautiful. Head on over to Uncommon Goods to check out more about Brad's latest project.
10 comments:
So cool!
That is great! I'm excited for you guys.
That is so cool!
wow! that is really cool! i totally want to buy a set.
So Fun!! Love them-- and want them :)
how awesome that his invention is being sold!
I can't believe that I'm the first one to say this... I thought that when I clicked on comments that everyone would have said something.
It's so silly that they changed the name of them...Multi Blocks? Brainy Blocks was an awsome name!
...then i googled it. :)
word, shelbi. we're with you, though.
how exciting to see this project come to fruition. gotta get me some of those multi-blocks! way to go toymaker brad!
Post a Comment