Tuesday, August 24, 2010

flashback 2.

Having three children is so much fun. Watching them love each other? Priceless. Finding similarities and differences? A fun pastime. I gain more insights into each of our children because of the others. I am amazed as I look back on Jane and Grey as babies that I can trace an expression or characteristic to their early days. They are who they are.
Take this guy for instance. This is Grey at about 2 months old.

















Don't you just want to tell him stuff? Or play pat-a-cake with him?

2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

I love this! Brian and I were actually talking about the exact same thing the other night -- its amazing to see so many continuities from baby and on.
And speaking of babies -- yours are adorable! Flora is absolutely perfect (as is her name -- LOVE it!), grey is too cute, and how in the world is Jane old enough to go to kindergarten? I'm pretty sure it was just a few months ago that she was "the worlds strongest baby" for Halloween. So many fun memories:)
Good luck with school -- I can't wait to hear about everything!

Carolyn Ebert said...

you roll it and you roll it and mark it with a G and TOSS it in the oven for Grey Grey and me! yes, i do want to play pat-a-cake...