
When I said she's not a tiny newborn anymore, I wasn't kidding. At nearly three months, Flora weighs 13.5 pounds and is 24.5 inches. (that's 90% people! We take it while we can get it.) She's still calm most of the time, but she likes to talk and coo and smile at us. There is nothing brighter than her smile. It's definitely not easy to haul a third child around, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.

The baby season has been a fun one. I don't have pictures to share of all the babies, so this one has to represent. We finally met Owen last week, and he is simply adorable. He is only three weeks younger than Flora and so the two are destined to be friends. I wish I had gotten a picture with Leah, too, who is about two weeks old now. She is still so tiny! I love it.

The baby season has been a fun one. I don't have pictures to share of all the babies, so this one has to represent. We finally met Owen last week, and he is simply adorable. He is only three weeks younger than Flora and so the two are destined to be friends. I wish I had gotten a picture with Leah, too, who is about two weeks old now. She is still so tiny! I love it.
5 comments:
Meg - Flora is GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful family you have:) (and man, I seriously am in love with her name...I smiled just typing it right now!)
Congratulations, again!
I love 90th percentile babies. Their chub is so fun to kiss. Flora is adorable.
my babies were chubs. so fun to hold and squeeze. give her a squeeze for me :)
She is so beautiful! I love her headband, but those cheeks are the best!!
Love that little Flora!!
We do need to get a picture of all the babies!! For sure the next time we see you :)
Post a Comment