Also, Hayley just informed us she is touring Europe this summer with Synthesis, BYU's premiere Jazz band. She is an amazing singer and we're proud of her.
Bryce just sent me this link to a video on youtube and I thought others would get a kick out if it as well. It brings back great memories for me. Go IMC!
Finally, here's Jane in her "princess dress." She insists on wearing a dress everyday and as I write this is begging for her "glass sippers." I'm not always sure about the whole princess thing, but I do know it doesn't get sweeter than 6pm when Jane runs to her daddy's arms and greets him as "my prince!"
her majesty jane luella.
5 comments:
i think i grew up with this jed cowley, i think i knew his little grother sean a little
I always loved that video! Thanks for the link. Also, could Jane be any cuter? I'm thinking not. I was quite the frilly little girl too(i.e. the more ruffles the better). I guess that may or may not be some relief.
oh! what a cutie! your Blog is very cute!!!
I can't believe that Synthesis is touring Europe. I was actually in Synthesis during my freshman year but the farthest we ever got from Provo was Springville. It was brand new (we actually gave them the name) and so small. I had a friend that tried out and told me I should too because they needed guys. My tryout went something like this: "Can you sing?" "Somewhat." "You're hired!"
Micah, there may be two groups named Synthesis, because this has been around since '73. This is BYU's touring Jazz band.
Post a Comment