I thought we would put this up a couple days early so you can enjoy it now and think of it when you're busy Tuesday. We love you and hope this is your best year ever!
There are so many things that bring me happiness in this life - but I have to say, you and Jane are my greatest joys! How much your dad and I love you all and feel blessed to have you as our little family! love, hugs, and kisses, Mom (Grandma)
4 comments:
Just when we think Jane has gotten as cute as possible, she surprises us! Thanks for these video birthday greetings. Wow.
I like her arrangement of the Happy Birthday song.
She is so cute. Her Grandma must have loved that. She has such a cute personality, she must keep you laughing all day.
There are so many things that bring me happiness in this life - but I have to say, you and Jane are my greatest joys! How much your dad and I love you all and feel blessed to have you as our little family!
love, hugs, and kisses,
Mom (Grandma)
Post a Comment