I love this! Last summer I was taking photos all over the place to get the letters I wanted for a project, but then my enthusiasm for carrying my camera everywhere in case I found just the right letter waned. Then recently, we saw a blog header using letters like these. I assumed they were more persistent than me to get all the letters they needed. Who knew there was such a thing online?! Well, apparently you did...
P.S. I've got a darling surprise for baby Grey that I need to mail. This week I tagged along with Craig to a sales conference in San Diego-watching palm trees sway in the breeze as I write this! Will send package next week when we are home.
2 comments:
I love this! Last summer I was taking photos all over the place to get the letters I wanted for a project, but then my enthusiasm for carrying my camera everywhere in case I found just the right letter waned. Then recently, we saw a blog header using letters like these. I assumed they were more persistent than me to get all the letters they needed. Who knew there was such a thing online?! Well, apparently you did...
P.S. I've got a darling surprise for baby Grey that I need to mail. This week I tagged along with Craig to a sales conference in San Diego-watching palm trees sway in the breeze as I write this! Will send package next week when we are home.
Okay, so that is so fun! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment