Singing songs, anytime. Our current favorites: Do as I'm Doing; I am a Child of God; The Itsy Bitsy Spider; Twinkle Twinkle Little Star; Jingle Bells; ABCDEFG (as Grey calls it); 8 Days a Week; and my personal favorite: Sunbeam. Why?
Grey: "Jesus wants me for a sunbeak!"

A picture from our 85-degree excursion to Westport last September. Who wouldn't want to sing with this kid?
3 comments:
Meg forgot his other new favorite, "She's Got a Ticket to Ride."
I'm glad that a week of playing Beatles Rock band at my parents' house rubbed off on him.
too cute! I love the spins that kids put on songs! Actually I love the spins that kids put on life! Too fun!
Absolutely adorable. We'll sing with him. The boy's current favorite is "If you chance to meet a frown." Does Grey know that one? We could start a very little acappella group. I love it already.
Post a Comment