Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Upstaged

Poor Grey tries to sing, but is upstaged by his sister who wants to sing a "prettier version for Grandma Singley." Evidently, Jane thinks "false vibrato and scooping" = pretty. I hope that won't be hard to unlearn. Enjoy.

SingingKids from Bladford Shingley on Vimeo.



PS: Happy Birthday to Grey. He's 2 years old today, and we celebrated by eating lunch at Baja Fresh, which is what I ate in the hospital after he was born.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very impressive of both children!! Where did Jane learn her vibrato? Very fancy :)
And Happy Birthday to Grey!! He is growing up so fast.

Jessica Brown said...

Oh my goodness Grey is a prodigy! He can talk so well, and sing for that matter. I like how he mumbles "spirit". So cute. I like Jane's vibrato. Hilarious. When she sang the Mulan songs at my house I was really impressed. Maybe she'll be the next jazz singer in the family? That is if Grey doesn't beat her to it.

Maggie Muggins said...

Wow! They can both sing well. Jane's got an incredible voice for her age! Hope you're doing well!

jamie t. said...

Watch out American Idol!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!! And Savanna likes to sing with vibrato too...

Natalie said...

This video is beyond cute! Watching Grey makes me want to give him a squeeze and I love Jane's performance :)