Friday, December 28, 2007

Feliz Navidad


Olvera Street sideways. I guess even Blogger has bad Mondays.

We didn't go quite that far south, but we enjoyed ten days of sunshine in southern California with the Singley bunch. We have all gathered together, except for Whitney, David, and Jonas, (we miss you!) and many a good time rolled.


Fun on Olvera Street, Los Angeles.

Near the end of our trip we went to Olvera Street in the heart of Los Angeles, and made good use of one of our prized Christmas presents--a new camera. (!) The camera also helped us capture our stellar afternoon at Manhattan Beach (more to come).


Jane & Cassie. we took this picture instead of buying the hat.

Between the Wii games, playmates for Jane, plethora of treats, and ever-available delicious leftovers, we didn't really feel like leaving, ever. It was a great break and we had a blast with everyone.


Jane & the cacti, Olvera Street.

2 comments:

Carolyn Ebert said...

I love Jane's expression by the cacti. I can't tell you how much we miss seeing you! Gabriella was devastated when she found out Harrison got to go downtown to see the lights with you. She was absolutely crushed that she did not get to see Jane. I have a Christmas card I have not mailed, knowing you were in California. So, when you receive our Christmas wishes, just pretend it says Happy New Year! One final note, love love love the photo of Jane in front of the fireplace!

kirsten said...

Thank you! It's great to see more pictures, especially of the three of you together. I love Jane in the hat with her cute aunt Cassie. The one in front of the cactus so reminds me of you, Meg, at that age - she has her mom's sweet look. love you! Mom