Monday, December 31, 2007

New Toys

We got some fun toys this Christmas. We got a new digital camera and Adobe CS3 for our Mac (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). I'm still trying to learn my way around photoshop, but I've been having fun. This is my latest creation:



The shadows don't really line up correctly, but hopefully I'll get better at that stuff soon. We had a fun time visiting my family in California. My dad bought a Wii and I became addicted to Super Mario Galaxy. I'm glad we don't have video games, because apparently I don't have much self-control. We'll post again with more pictures of our trip.

4 comments:

Rich said...

That is the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time. Kudos.

Denise Stears said...

Wow that is creepy!

cassie said...

That would be an awesome back massage. More Jane!!!

Jessica Brown said...

Why does it make me think of Beetle juice??