
Easter weekend at our house meant three things: Candy, peeps, and more candy. It also meant various egg activities (thanks, Jergensens!) and dinner with friends (Thanks again, Browns!)
Jenna & Jane enjoy their spoils.
Did I mention the candy? Brad offered Jane a jelly bean yesterday and she refused politely, informing him that they make her stomach hurt. Maybe the Easter Bunny knew exactly what he was doing...
Note: I will do something about the picture quality as soon as I have time again...
5 comments:
So is that Brad playing banjo in the video music? I will never forget that ward talent show! Also, I'm very glad your car was found! What a huge relief!!!
it's chris thile, actually. he's the mandolin player from nickel creek.
we're glad about the car, too--thanks for offering to help out.
Cute Easter pictures. I love the one with a whole bunch of Easter eggs on Grey...so cute!
your slide show was great!! I think your pics turned out better than mine, so cute!! I wish Jenna would catch on to the fact that candy makes her tummy hurt, she still can't get enough of the leftover easter candy!! I'll have to inform the easter bunny not to bring as much next year! :)
I LOVE Nickel Creek! Cool that you have that as your video music. Anyway, the Easter shots are great. I can't believe how big Jane is getting!
Post a Comment