I am sorry I haven't written more about him yet, or about him at all. The chances I have to do non-children things are when the two kids are sleeping, and then it's kind of like writing about your full-time job during your lunch break. But as we settle into more of this new rhythm, there will be more updates. I promise.
Here is our cute boy.
His eyes still look blue, but not as blue as Jane's or Brad's. They've lightened up a lot too--maybe they'll be more green/gray, like mine? We'll see...
This video is especially for the grandparents, aunts, and uncles who haven't gotten to spend any quality face time with Grey. This is what it's like to hang out with the guy, except in reality he is in focus.
8 comments:
Made my day, several times over. Thank you!!!!!!
cute little guy. cool to see your family grow.
Wishing I was there to play This Little Piggy with those adorable little piggies!
Sooooo fun! Thanks for the video. He is so cute.
I love those tiny baby sounds. He is such a cutie! Give him a big hug and kiss for me, and give the same to Jane.
What a precious baby. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well adjusting with two kids. It's hard work being a mom.
That picture of his foot is so great. Thanks for the post. And I know what you mean about blogging about your full time job. Sometimes it seems that the moments to relax are too seldom to waste time doing such a thing.
He is so cute! What an adorable little boy you have!
Post a Comment