Everyone is invited to vote, even if you didn't enter this year's Peep Show. Voting closes at the end of today. You can cast your vote--and view the entries--by clicking here.
Just found out the Peep Show results. I chose yours for first place and didn't even know it was you! Sgt. Peeper's was so clever too. It was in my top 4. Well done!
Meg, congrats on your 2nd place win!! How exciting! Yours and Brads were so creative! I understand now why it kept you up into the wee hours of the night! :)
2 comments:
Just found out the Peep Show results. I chose yours for first place and didn't even know it was you! Sgt. Peeper's was so clever too. It was in my top 4. Well done!
Meg, congrats on your 2nd place win!! How exciting! Yours and Brads were so creative! I understand now why it kept you up into the wee hours of the night! :)
Post a Comment