Wednesday, March 19, 2008

For My Mom.

My mom had surgery again over the weekend, and came home this morning. We hope she can recover well Last week she requested more videos of Grey doing his newborn thing, so Mom, this one is for you.
Hope it tides you over until we are there in a couple weeks. We will be in Utah for General Conference weekend and hope to make my family sick of us.



Grey was on the little changing pad when I left him there to cook French toast for Jane (her current favorite breakfast). When I checked on him, he looked like this



And Jane told me she didn't move him. She's been very good about not trying to move him or pick him up. I'm inclined to believe her, but that's quite the rotation...
We could be in for another energetic kid. No wonder he sleeps so much if he can already move like that!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Best coming home present Mom could have! "For Mom" made her cry because Grey is so sweet and calm and we can't wait to hold him, and "Bad Guy" made her laugh out loud.

Brandon and Natalie said...

What a sweet little guy you have! I love the newborn stage (minus the non-sleeping part). I love all the snuggling you get to do with them