
On Saturday we took Jane to the Puyallup Fair to see animals and do other fair activities.
The Petting Zoo
Jane loved seeing the baby pigs, cows, horses, rabbits, and ducks, as well as the various types of people who came to Puyallup. It seems like you can see anyone at a fair, and we did. We like being where the people are, at least once in a while.
The Carousel
Jane also enjoyed going on a few kiddie rides. She went on the carousel, drove a boat in the air, flew in an airplane, and drove an old jalopy. Sadly her parents did not pay enough attention before putting her on the flying ride, but luckily she recovers quickly and enjoyed the carousel again.
Before shot on the airplane. We didn't have the heart to take an after picture.
Jane fell asleep on the way home, and I like to think she fell asleep with that "still on the ride" feeling I used to get when I'd fall asleep on the ride home from Lagoon. Good times, those...
3 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Brad and Meg - I'm so glad I found your blog (through Tibbits')! It's so fun to Jane all grown up! How are you all? Looks like your in Washington? Cool. Tyler and I think about you often. Glad to see you're doing well and glad to see your tent again. :) Check out our blog: corncowsandkountrylane.blogspot.com
elsha
I think the last picture of Jane is my favorite!
Post a Comment