These are photos from Jane's first year. I'm finishing up her first year DVD and I wanted to do something with these pictures. It took forever to line them all up, but I like the way it turned out. A nice special feature for the DVD for sure.
That is so cool! We might have to steal that idea for when we do Macey's 1 year video! Currently I'm working on making a movie of Macey's many noises, thank goodness for imovie!
Hey good work on the video. I laughed tons at her eyes staying in the same spot with her little bald head changing and growing older. Nice tough with the Beck and all too. Another gold star, two thumbs up, 100 points. I think you'll find a conversion table in the back of a notebook for those units.
7 comments:
FANTASTIC!
_W_O_W_
That is so cool! We might have to steal that idea for when we do Macey's 1 year video! Currently I'm working on making a movie of Macey's many noises, thank goodness for imovie!
That's our Jane! We love her and we love you - wonderful fun!
gammy
Kudos, Brad. That's really cool. I'm sure that if I had a baby, I'd have tons of free time to do multimedia stuff too. . .
Hey good work on the video. I laughed tons at her eyes staying in the same spot with her little bald head changing and growing older. Nice tough with the Beck and all too. Another gold star, two thumbs up, 100 points. I think you'll find a conversion table in the back of a notebook for those units.
That is sooooo cute. That sweet little mug is topped only by her personality. And that is a grandma talking. Good job Brad.
Mom
So cute. Good job Brad. Unlike you and Kelsey, I am not a video genius. Too bad for baby Kaylin.
Post a Comment