
This is a dollar bill that I've had in my wallet for almost 4 years. One day I was sitting at my friend Mike's apartment, and I tossed a dollar on to the coffee table (probably to start a pot for some stupid dare or bet). The dollar instantly disappeared into Mike's mouth and he chewed it up into a small ball. He then spit it out and handed it to me.
I recoiled and told him that he could keep it, but he insisted that I take it back. He then proceeded to wash it in the sink with a dish scrubber. He used lemon soap, rinsed the dollar, and repeated. The bill was subsequently "ironed to perfection" and sprayed with cologne. Fortunately for me Mike documented the process on the bill in blue ink so I could always remember the event.
It sat in my wallet for a few weeks, and I laughed when I saw it in the back of my huge Texas billfold one day. I decided I would keep it in there until it disintegrated. There have been several times when I have been tempted to use it in a vending machine, but I have resisted.
Today I had an epiphany. Maybe this dollar will get me out of a huge jam someday. What type of jam could $1 get me out of, you ask? I have no clue. But I have a feeling that this dollar might save my life. I'll be thinking of scenarios, so I'll be ready when the time comes.
4 comments:
only you Brad! :) What will power
Those were fun days man, fun days!
Just one question...
Why is the image flipped?
the image is flipped because I took it on my webcam. The program makes a mirror image of everything.
Post a Comment