Awesome video. And a good introduction to Ben Kweller, who I had never heard of. I think I need a job that will pay me enough that I can spend my free time doing stuff like this . . .
let me just make sure to add that i thought this video was great. i think i woke spencer up from his nap by listening to it - and then i showed it to him once he got up. and, i've had parts of it running through my head since yesterday morning (amazingly, not a bad thing). thank you, brad!
12 comments:
You are a movie making genius. Little bored, eh?
okay, brad, that was funny. i think my favorite part was the "shaker brad" who mouthed "sha" right at the end when the music was over. :)
I didn't notice that before. I probably should have chosen a song that I know.
Awesome video. And a good introduction to Ben Kweller, who I had never heard of. I think I need a job that will pay me enough that I can spend my free time doing stuff like this . . .
let me just make sure to add that i thought this video was great. i think i woke spencer up from his nap by listening to it - and then i showed it to him once he got up. and, i've had parts of it running through my head since yesterday morning (amazingly, not a bad thing). thank you, brad!
Cool! Good song, great video.
That was awesome. I wish I could do videos like you.
You make me smile... when do you work?
Brad, that was so fun to watch. You will have to share some of your movie -making tips. I am still just figuring out basics. I love your blog.
Esther
Brad, you crack me up.
Watch the way his left ear appears to flap in time to the music in the beginning of the song.
All I can say is WOW!!!
Post a Comment