It seems like yesterday that we were bringing this little guy home from the hospital. At the same time, I don't really remember life without him. Here are a few videos of Grey over the past year. Enjoy.
Happy Birthday to Grey! I never seem to get around to mailing cards anymore, so I guess this will have to do! He won't remember me, anyway. Hope all is well there - we had another big snowstorm today - went Visiting Teaching and got stuck. Yuck!
Happy Belated to Grey! We love the videos and you'll be so happy you have them in years to come. We're facing a big box of mini-tapes full of video footage, 8 yrs. of which is not digital :(
5 comments:
Happy Birthday to Grey! I never seem to get around to mailing cards anymore, so I guess this will have to do! He won't remember me, anyway. Hope all is well there - we had another big snowstorm today - went Visiting Teaching and got stuck. Yuck!
Oh how I love that boy, happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Grey! Wow! Time really has flown! I can't believe he's already one! He is so cute!
Happy Birthday Grey! I can't believe he is already one. He is such an adorable little baby. Happy Birthday to a sweet little boy!
Happy Belated to Grey! We love the videos and you'll be so happy you have them in years to come. We're facing a big box of mini-tapes full of video footage, 8 yrs. of which is not digital :(
What to do? What to do?
Post a Comment