Friday, February 20, 2009

We don't have a double stroller




Not pictured: Jane riding in the cargo basket underneath. Strangers have aptly dubbed this "double decker."

10 comments:

Carolyn Ebert said...

i just smiled from hear to seattle-love it!

faith said...

that is so funny! we haven't had that one, yet. for us, it's whenever andy's out of the stroller, benny claims it.

Ellingsons said...

That's one way to do it! My kids would have been screaming and pushing each other though. Your kids make it look kind of fun.

Brandon and Natalie said...

HA HA! That is too funny. We have a similar picture, except Ben and Emmy are sharing the backseat since Hyrum is in the front.

Love the pictures! Too cute!

Kristin said...

That is too funny! I love the first picture where both of them appear to be scheming on how to kick the other one out!

Smelsha said...

Too cute! I'm glad to know you can get away with just the single.

ashley said...

That just made me laugh. How funny. Crazy thing is, is that Jane isn't throwing a fit. Elli would be shoving Connor to get him RIGHT OUT of the stroller. The girl needs her own space. Good girl Jane!! Oh, and Grey!!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I remember when we lived at F.E.W. AFB in Cheyenne, WY - I had all three kids, one behind the other, in our stroller - the seat back folded down, so they could all fit snuggly, especially when they were all bundled up in their winter coats and snowsuits. They could hardly move, let alone push each other! Aren't kids great?

Katie said...

I would seriously LOVE to only have a single stroller. Or at least a double that wasn't giant. I don't think there are any. I always see people with a single breezing through aisles and tight spots and wish. C'est la vie.

Greg and Tammy said...

That is AWESOME!! The kids looks darling... and HEY... it's less for you to lug around.