Pieces of it, that is. You can see them on Apartment Therapy's Kitchen Blog. Just shows it pays to be proactive. I never thought they would actually show my kitchen, but there it is. You can see it here.
You guys are so cool! I want pictures of my kitchen up there, too! I'll have to take some. Also, you'll have to tell how you made that fish tank someday, Brad. I want to do that when we're aloud to have pets again.
I love reading your blog. You are such a sweet, loving person with a great sense of humor. Your kids are adorable and that speaks wonders of who you are!
just when i thought you guys couldn't get any cooler...
love that you are finding joy in your kitchen. that's definitely a good thing since you'll need to spend so much time there in your life, i went with the spice drawer too. it works well. now every time i open it i think of meg, in her cute apron, pulling out the garlic salt...
6 comments:
You guys are so cool! I want pictures of my kitchen up there, too! I'll have to take some. Also, you'll have to tell how you made that fish tank someday, Brad. I want to do that when we're aloud to have pets again.
Okay. You're awesome. Last thing I'm gonna say.
that's awesome! i love it. we have the same spatula and it's my favorite. it will be a sad day when that bites the dust...
ps. meg, i'm getting around to answering your email... :)
That spice drawer seems like a really good idea. Now if I only had a spare drawer...
I love reading your blog. You are such a sweet, loving person with a great sense of humor. Your kids are adorable and that speaks wonders of who you are!
WOW! You are famous! And I can say I knew you when... :) Cute kitchen stuff.
just when i thought you guys couldn't get any cooler...
love that you are finding joy in your kitchen. that's definitely a good thing since you'll need to spend so much time there in your life, i went with the spice drawer too. it works well. now every time i open it i think of meg, in her cute apron, pulling out the garlic salt...
Post a Comment