Details at 11.
Yes, we are watching the news, and that's what the anchorwoman just told us. Jesse Jones is King 5's consumer advocate. His segment is called "Get Jesse." They are always telling us to "Get Jesse" when something goes wrong, consumerly. And then they show how he delivers.
But really, can you ever have TOO MANY Snuggies? Come on!
June Lately...
4 weeks ago
6 comments:
I love these commercials. If you saw one without volume, you'd think they were advertising the new cult in town.
That is funny, I actually bought one of those for Aaron for Christmas last year, not from the infomercial though, and it is our favorite blanket. 22 though, that is a little much!
That's not a mistake, my friend, that is a blessing. 22 Snugglies! Wow! They must have been doing something right.
Please, please update us all on this.
I saw one of the snuggie infomercials the other day and I totally was sold! I want a snuggie! The commercials are hillarious.
update: you can read/watch their story here: http://www.king5.com/localnews/getjesse/stories/NW_021109GJB-too-many-snuggies-SW.7f20d3a.html
We saw that "Get Jesse" story. It gave us a good laugh!
My favorite is his sign off
"Jesse Jones" :)
Post a Comment